Carter Hudson Geico, My Name Is Captain Thunderbolt (sometimes), Nc Dinos, Castle Rock Season 1 Recap, Konstantinou Kai Elenis Name Day, " /> Carter Hudson Geico, My Name Is Captain Thunderbolt (sometimes), Nc Dinos, Castle Rock Season 1 Recap, Konstantinou Kai Elenis Name Day, " />
19 Oct

when a stranger calls (1979 ending)

Nine college students staying at a friend's remote island mansion begin to fall victim to an unseen murderer over the April Fool's Day weekend, but nothing is as it seems. Then as she's being choked she stabs the man in the hand with a fireplace poker and runs out the door as the police arrive. Unfortunately, the phone's dead... During a babysitting gig, a high-school student is harassed by an increasingly threatening prank caller. All rights reserved. Well, I must give the film props for keeping an urban legend alive far longer than it probably would have otherwise.   |  When a Stranger Calls: 1979: 97: R: Ending: Jill is babysitting for a couple, and keeps getting anonymous phone calls asking if she's checked the children. |, December 15, 2010 2020. The Guardian - Film News   |  Check out the mistake & trivia books, on Kindle and in paperback. This is far and away the best part of the film. Screen Rant Coming Soon. House of horrors: how cinema turned a safe space into a trap, 02 April 2015 Well, we’re not 5 dudes in a room talking about our passion for Fight Club and Braveheart. Starring: Camilla Belle, Katie Cassidy, Tessa Thompson, Tommy Flanagan. Like with every viewer, I have to say that the first twenty minutes of this film are the most terrifying and intense; ion other words, it starts the film off with a bang. Then he asked what had been the murder weapon, because looking at the mess in front of him he couldn't imagine what had been used. And if the whole movie had been just like the first 23 minutes, this one would have gotten 98% on RT (there's always one...) and would be lauded as one of the greatest horror films of all time. Sign up here. With Carol Kane, Charles Durning, Rutanya Alda, Carmen Argenziano. Too many film sites cater to the same kind of audience, with one overwhelming voice in the writing, but what we treasure at Alternate Ending is diversity: diversity of opinion, diversity in belief about what film should do and how it should do it. The script was then expanded into a feature length film about the pursuit of the villain. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. 10 Most Underrated Phone Horror and Suspense Movies, 27 May 2020 | Rating: 6/10 They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? When a Stranger Calls 1979. Alternate Ending was formed when three friends realized they all shared a passion for movies.

Carter Hudson Geico, My Name Is Captain Thunderbolt (sometimes), Nc Dinos, Castle Rock Season 1 Recap, Konstantinou Kai Elenis Name Day,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comments ( 0 )